Are you struggling to connect your new iClever headphones to your device? Fret not, as we’re here to assist you! In just a few simple steps, you’ll be able to enjoy your favorite music or take hands-free calls with ease.
But before we dive into the pairing process, let’s address an important question: Is it illegal to drive with headphones in Texas? Stay tuned to find out! You can click on this link to discover all about it in detail.
4 Major Methods & Steps – How to Pair iClever Headphones?
The method by which you pair your iClever headphones depends on the device by which you are connecting them. Below, I have provided a detailed overview of each method so that you can determine which one is the most appropriate for you. These steps can be used for all BTH12, BTH13, & BTH03 iClever headphones.
1. Pairing iClever Headphones with Bluetooth-enabled Devices
Here’s the first and the simplest method that I have discovered after pairing my special iClever headphones to numerous devices. If you wish to perform a quick and easy pairing, please follow the directions below.
- When the LED indicator light flashes, your iClever headphones are on.
- Then, Search for nearby Bluetooth devices by enabling Bluetooth on the device you wish to connect to.
- Moreover, The device to be selected should be “iClever”.
- Last but not least, Enter the pairing code “0000” if prompted.
2. Pairing iClever Headphones with Kindle Fire
Kindle fire is another amazing technical device just like the iPad. Therefore, you need to know about the major steps of connecting these special devices to your iClever headphones or earbuds.
- First, iClever headphones should be turned on by pressing and holding the power button for three seconds until the LED indicator lights begin to flash.
- After that, You can access the settings menu by swiping down from the top of the screen on your Kindle Fire.
- Secondly, Tap “Wireless,” then select “Bluetooth” and turn it on.
- Then, From the list of available devices, select “iClever” under “Pair a Bluetooth Device.”.
- In the end, Connect the device by entering the pairing code “0000” if prompted.
3. Pairing iClever Headphones with iPad
The upper steps can be used for all iPads. However, here are some other steps that you can use to accurately connect your Headphones to devices from numerous brands according to their features and versatile functions.
- You can turn your iClever headphones on by holding down the power button for three seconds.
- Then, Your iPad’s settings app can be accessed via the “Bluetooth” option.
- Turn on Bluetooth and select “iClever” from the list of available devices.
- Make sure to complete the connection, and enter the pairing code “0000”.
4. Resetting iClever Headphones
Resetting makes sure that all features and functions of your special devices are set back to their default actions. Therefore, I must say that it is an important action to perform and you must know all about them.
- Firstly, Your iClever headphones should be turned off.
- Then, If the LED indicator light flashes alternately red and blue, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Secondly, Your iClever headphones will turn on as soon as you release the power button.
- In the end, A new pair of headphones can now be paired with the headphones once they have been reset.
6 Major Tips – How to Pair iClever Headphones?
Here is a list of some other major tips that I would like to add after pairing my iClever headphones to multiple devices. So, be sure to try them and share the results after using them in this connection process.
- Before pairing your headphones with a device, ensure that they are fully charged. The micro-USB cable that comes with your headphones can be used to charge them.
- The pairing process may be easier if you first reset your headphones (as explained in Method 4 above).
- You should keep your headphones and the device within three feet of each other when pairing your headphones for the first time.
- Some devices may require a different pairing code than “0000”. Check your device’s manual or online resources to find the correct code if “0000” doesn’t work.
- Upon successful pairing, your headphones should automatically reconnect to the device when within range. Nevertheless, if you wish to switch to a different device, you will need to disconnect the headphones from the existing device first, followed by repeating the pairing process with the new device.
- If you’re still having trouble pairing your headphones, check the iClever website for troubleshooting tips or contact their customer support for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions:
To enter Bluetooth pairing mode, press “in” + “Z”. 2 Indicator Caps lock: switch between uppercase and lowercase using the “caps lock” key. Whenever the status is uppercase, the indicator will be illuminated. *For Android users, the indicator may not be on.
iClever BTH12 Kids Bluetooth Headphones – Colorful LED Lights, Bluetooth 5.2, 55H Playtime, 74/85/94dB Volume Limits, Over-Ear Headphones with Built-in Mic, Green. If you double-tap the content, you will be able to read it in its entirety.
Turn off and on your Bluetooth accessory. Turn on and charge your Bluetooth accessory. Check if batteries need to be replaced in your accessory
To enter pairing mode, press the multifunction button for two seconds while the power is on. There will be an alternate flashing of a red and blue LED. The Bluetooth function of your device should be activated and a search for headphones should be conducted. Select “Harmonic 2” from the list of found devices.
In conclusion, pairing your iClever headphones is a simple process that can be accomplished using several methods depending on the device you are connecting to. Whether you’re pairing your headphones with a Bluetooth-enabled device, a Kindle Fire, or an iPad, following the steps outlined in this guide should help you successfully pair your iClever headphones in no time.
Moreover, Remember to keep your headphones charged and within range of the device you’re connecting to, and if you run into any issues, try resetting your headphones or contacting iClever customer support for assistance. With your iClever headphones properly paired, you can now enjoy your favorite
Meet Marcus Peter, a prolific writer and tech enthusiast who specializes in all things, especially headphones. At Techrmw.com, Marcus covers the latest trends and developments in headphones, including wireless earbuds, noise-canceling over-ear models, and a variety of other gadgets, including smartphones, printers, gaming accessories, and numerous home appliances.