You should know how to wear bone conduction headphones if you want to buy the best bone conduction headphones for yourself. As these shokz bone conduction headphones are amazing technical devices that are easy to use for everyone.
Therefore, in this article, we’ll be looking at the best steps that you can follow to wear bone conduction headphones. So, it would be best for you to read this article till the end to get accurate knowledge regarding these special earphones.
6 Steps – How to wear Bone Conduction Headphones?
Before you purchase such earphones for multiple tasks, you might ask How to wear headphones with long hair? To find out more, check out this post-related article on the same website. And one more thing, we have used the same steps on our own before we present them in front of you.
1. Clean the Headphones
The first step of How to wear Shokz Headphones is to clean these Bone Conduction headphones in the best way. Before wearing such devices on your head, make sure to clean their edges to prevent further issues.
Therefore, use a dye and clean cloth and rub both the external and internal of such devices. Moreover, you can also use a shiner to make these headphones more attractive and it allows them to last for a much longer time.
2. Adjust the Size
Now to wear these headphones, it is essential to adjust the suitable size of such earphone devices. As they include a flexible ear band that allows these devices to be adjusted around the neck of the users just above their ears.
You can easily change the size of these headphones to simply transfer the sound wave vibrations into the inner ear through the transducers. However, make sure to not buy extra large bands as it would make your aftershocks too big for accurate usage.
3. Position the Headphones
Once the headphones are adjusted around your neck just above the ear. It is now time to position them accurately at a certain angle. Mainly these devices are positioned directly at the front of the ear lobe onto the cheekbones.
However, it is essential to place them at the center of the ears rather than tilting them on any side. As a result, the sound vibrations will be focused directly toward the cheekbones for easy and efficient sound transfer.
4. Choose the Volume
Since the headphones are set up for functional purposes, it is now time for you to adjust or choose the volume of such devices. We would advise you to start with a lower volume and then gradually increase this volume to a higher level.
Make sure to notice the sound effects on your hearing potential with every increase in the total volume. As a result, it would help you in determining the best volume for yourself at which you get to hear both outer and inner audio sounds.
5. Set the Band
As we have learned what is a band and why it is needed to wear these bone conduction headphones properly. These bands allow the users to set the best grip for them to easily wear and carry such small and efficient devices with comfort and accuracy.
Therefore, make sure to tighten and lose such bands three to four times and then adjust them according to the size of the back of the head. You can also replace this band with a new one in case you are trying to change to something more comfortable.
6. Expose the Headphones
Last but not least, you have to wear these headphones correctly by exposing them properly to your skin. In case you are earring some accessories like hats or face covers, then make sure to wear and adjust such devices within these accessories.
One more thing, you can easily replace or adjust multiple features of these conduction devices to use them properly. So, make sure to get assistance from the experts in case you require any type of help.
Also Read: Are Bone Conduction Headphones Safe?
How to Wear Aftershokz with Glasses?
Here are some of the best steps that you can follow to wear aftershokz with glasses in the most accurate ways. Thus, make sure to follow them till the end.
- Make sure to position such headphones correctly on your nose and ears to easily transfer these sound vibrations toward the cheekbones.
- Put on your glasses and then these aftershokz headphones. Also, make sure to adjust them over the ear just above the glasses or shades.
- Adjust the size of these headphones according to your head or neck, then, place such earphones in such a way that they rest over these glasses without putting any pressure on them by causing discomfort ness for the users.
- You can also use certain forms and silicon earbuds to properly adjust these headphones to their correct place and then place them over the glasses.
How to Wear Shokz Sports Headbands?
You can wear the Shokz Sports Headband while exercising while keeping your bone conduction headphones in place. To help you wear the Shokz Sports Headband properly, here are some bullet points:
- Make sure the headband covers your ears and is centered on your head. Over the headband, wear bone conduction headphones. Ideally, the headphones should rest against your cheekbones.
- Make sure the headband fits snugly without being too tight. If your headphones are securely in place, you should hear the sound clearly.
- Headphones should rest against your cheekbones if they are not positioned correctly.
- Your hearing may be damaged if you turn the volume up too loud. You will be able to hear the sound once you increase the volume gradually.
- Use a sweatband or hair tie to hold the headband in place if it slips or moves during your workout. In the end, to remove sweat or debris, wipe down the headphones and headband after your workout.
How to Wear Shokz Openrun Pro?
Shokz OpenMove Pro is a bone conduction headphone designed for active users. The over-ear hook keeps them secure during exercise. Shokz OpenMove Pro wear tips:
- Set up your headphones by facing the ear hooks forward and placing the transducers against your cheekbones.
- Place the ear hooks securely in place and adjust the headphones’ size to fit comfortably around your head.
- To keep your glasses in place, position the ear hooks over the arms, rather than under them.
- Don’t turn up the volume too loud, as this may damage your hearing. You should start with a low volume and gradually raise it.
- The ear hooks should be adjusted until they fit securely and comfortably if the headphones feel uncomfortable.
- Remove your headphones after your workout and wipe them down with a dry cloth.
How do Bone Conduction Headphones Work?
Bone conduction headphones work on a simple mechanism as they produce simple sound vibrations and then transmit these waves into the inner ears through the transducers of the cheekbones. The following steps will assist you in understanding how such devices work.
- At first, the sound waves are produced through such devices which are then transmitted into the inner ear through the transducers.
- It vibrates the cheekbones and temporal bone behind the ear, which are the bones that make up the skull.
- The inner ear processes and transmits vibrating sounds to the brain.
- As a result, the user can still listen to music or take calls while remaining aware of their surroundings without anything covering or blocking their ears.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Bone conduction headphones usually rest on your temples. In consequence, bone conduction headphones may cause headaches or discomfort. Some people have even experienced dizziness or vertigo after using them. Vibrations transmitted through cheekbones cause most of these effects
In this article on how to wear bone conduction headphones? We have concluded that high-volume music or sound can still damage hearing when bone-conduction headphones are used.
In terms of audio playback quality, headphones are superior to bone conduction headphones. In comparison to traditional earbuds, bone conduction headphones cannot deliver the same stereo imaging.
In this article on How to Wear Bone Conduction Headphones, we have discovered the best steps to easily wear such devices perfectly. Starting from their cleaning to their adjustments and then from their position to their volume adjustments, such devices are pretty simple to control.
Moreover, we also concluded that users can easily replace, readjust, or reframe such headphone devices for easy functions. So, make sure to get them as soon as possible for the best audio production to hear both internal and external sounds with ease, comfort, accuracy, and perfection.
Meet Marcus Peter, a prolific writer and tech enthusiast who specializes in all things, especially headphones. At Techrmw.com, Marcus covers the latest trends and developments in headphones, including wireless earbuds, noise-canceling over-ear models, and a variety of other gadgets, including smartphones, printers, gaming accessories, and numerous home appliances.